As of July 2013 this is Susan Coffey running SusanCoffey.net. All posts prior were written by the former webmaster.
- Are you Susan?
- Wait, so a lot of people on the internet say you’re Susan, but you like… really are?
- Do you release any personal contact information?
- Do you have an Instagram?
- Do you have a Twitter account?
- Why did you make this site?
- Why are you missing some photos?
- Can you post a single archive of all the Susan photos in the gallery for me to download?
- When I try to save the photos, they turn out as PHP files. Why?
- Why haven’t you updated the site with the latest Susan news yet?
- Do I really have to enter my credentials every damn time I want to comment?
- WTF, I logged in, but I’m not logged in when I try to comment on a photo. The hell?
- What browser do you recommend for SusanCoffey.net?
- What about Tumblr?
- Can I help with the site?
Are you Susan?
As of July 2013, Yes. All posts prior were written by the former webmaster.
Wait, so a lot of people on the internet say you’re Susan, but you like… really are?
Do you release any personal contact information?
No. You may comment on the site or message my fanpage.
“Do you have an Instagram?”
Yes, but I don’t post anything modeling related.
Why did you make this site?
This site originally began with it’s previous webmaster,
Because there are very few things that truly affect me on a deep level. When I first saw Susan, I was inspired. Plus, it just sounded fun. I also want to provide a place for people to lose themselves in Susan, and in the process help promote her to greater and greater exposure and success.
Why are you missing some photos?
Brad has compiled a very near to complete gallery with help from you guys and myself. I will do my best to keep it up to date. However sometimes there are photos out there that even I don’t have.
Can you post a single archive of all the Susan photos in the gallery for me to download?
(Brad) I’m sorry to have to say no. For these reasons:
- I would have to update the archive every time I get new images. I have a nice CMS for managing photos in the gallery. An archive would be way harder and take more time.
- An archive of that size would not fit in email. Making it downloadable from the site would cause bandwidth spikes of disgusting proportions, probably encouraging my host to force me into a more expensive hosting package.
- What incentive would people have for coming back to SusanCoffey.net? If they downloaded everything, no one would come see me anymore, and that would make me oh-so-sad. I spent a LOT of time collecting all these photos, organizing them, and creating a gallery to display them. All so that anyone can come and get their fix whenever they want. For most people, that’s sufficient. I understand the desire to have them all available locally while offline. Go for it. It’ll still go way faster here than it did for me scouring the entire Internet.
When I try to save the photos, they turn out as PHP files. Why?
(Brad) I don’t know. But here are three ways to save them with the proper file name:
- Rename it when you save it!
- Don’t click through to the hi-res image. Instead, right click on the image on the actual image page and select Save target/link as.
- If you’re using Firefox (which you should be for this site), you can go to the hi-res image, right-click OFF the image and select View Page Info.
Then click the Media tab, then click the Save As button.
- Write a script! I’m too dumb to know how, but I know at least one other person has done it to collect photos from SusanCoffey.net.
Why haven’t you updated the site with the latest Susan news yet?
I will do my best to update as much as possible. I am just excited for new posts as you are! If you think I missed anything, let me know!
Do I really have to enter my credentials every damn time I want to comment?
(Brad) No. Register with the site by clicking the Register link over on the right side of the page. You’ll even get your own cool little SusanCoffey.net Dashboard doohickey.
WTF, I logged in, but I’m not logged in when I try to comment on a photo. The hell?
(Brad) The photo gallery basically behaves as a completely separate site from the main root site, a completely different CMS. You have to register and log in at the /gallery site (once I set that up) to enable logged-in commenting on photos (once I set THAT up). Eventually I think I’ll be able to set it up where you only have to log in once for both. You’ll still need to register for both, though.
What browser do you recommend for SusanCoffey.net?
(Brad) Firefox. Other browsers have minor issues that I’m too dumb to fix.
What about Tumblr?
This page and the tumblr will both be updated with blogs. However I will not be adding to the tumblr gallery at the moment.
- Create works of Susan art and submit them! I encourage fan art as well on deviantArt and Facebook. On dA let me know in a comment or message so I can favorite it and on Facebook you can tag my fan page.
- Comment on posts!
- Let me know what new features you’d like to see on here!
- Ask more questions for this FAQ!