My thoughts on The Nightmare on Prospect Hill:
- The Derelict Hospital and the Dilapidated Prison I thought were pretty cool. They were charmingly decayed and spooky in a detached way. Prospect Hill? More on the disgusting side. And terrifying in an un-fun way.
- Most likely a former crackhouse, a cock-fighter farm, or an old safehouse for the Green River Killer.
- The terrible stench? Sorry, I don’t think it’s mold. More likely the tell-tale hearts in the decomposing bodies stuffed under the floorboards.
- The hand prints? My bet’s on blood or feces. Or both.
- I hope they’re all up-to-date on their gangrene and tetanus vaccinations.
- Poisonne’s got a fun little shirt pocket for her phone.
- Susan swears like a sailor.
- Sito has no problem tromping through a disease-infested human butcher shop, but warns Susan not to touch a fuzzy, baby caterpillar, which she affectionately nicknames both “bro” and “pussy.”
- The “nest” they discovered is totally one of those blood-sucking alien things that hangs from the ceiling in Half-Life 2.
- What Susan called “Frustration” is really called “Perfection.” I like her name better, though.
- I had a fucking heart attack when Sito got a bug on his hand. Jesus.
- Poisonne’s scrapes looked really ouchy, but I confess I was also hoping Sito would pan the camera up a little.
- The whole video made me want to take a shower and clean my house. And get a physical.
Sweet video guys! Loved it and thanks for chronicling the adventures!