Anyone else feel like crying tears of joy?
Yes, I know this is the 3rd photo in a row that I’ve posted from this set. I just can’t seem to control myself.
Photo by C Smart Images.
Susan’s a little dark and silhouettey in this shot by Chris String for CCG Models. But I still pretty much enjoy it because legs. And legs. And I also like how the outfit shows off her legs. And stockings(legs).
In case you’ve forgotten, it’s still 2013 and even if you already have a calendar you need a new one with Susan in it and CCG Models is here to help you out with that.
BUY THIS CALENDAR NOW!
- Susan’s on the cover and in a few of the months.
- You can order it with Susan’s personal autograph on it.
- You can also order a separate display sheet of one of the photos in the calendar with another autograph on it.
- Ships worldwide.
- Use coupon code susan5 for 5% off.
- 10% of proceeds donated to Wish Upon A Hero Foundation.
Ross, the emperor of CCG Models, continues to release more photos of Susan’s calendar shoot. Keep visiting CCG Models, because there’s more very cool stuff to come.
I ordinarily would just quietly upload these three newly released images from Great Heights Photography and Brie Anne O’Donnell into the appropriate gallery, but this time I’m making it a big deal because MYOCARDIAL INFARCTION *dies*
(from the grave): Click the above image to see the whole gallery.
© 2010-2013. All photos copyright their respective owners. All words copyright susancoffey.net.